TMC System 1000 Marine
A complete, compact, plug and play recirculation ﬁltration system (RAS) available in both saltwater and freshwater formats. Ideally suited for research facilities,retail shops, as well as small public aquaria displays and quarantine systems.
• Small space saving design, suitable for under tank installation (ideal for research facilities requiring multiple replicates, or retail shop ﬁsh racks and coral tables).
• Incorporates mechanical and biological ﬁltration, as well as a commercial UV steriliser.
• Saltwater version uses a REEF-Skim Pro, with a variable ﬂow low energy DC pump to enable optimum tuning of skimmer performance.
• Water ﬂow to the livestock tanks supplied via a double pass UV for effective sterilisation.
• Manufactured from high quality polypropylene, PVC and acrylic components, suitable for marine environments.
• Simple assembly without the need for any specialist tools.
• Manufactured in the UK.
• 250 litre pallet reservoir.
• Mechanical Bag Filter unit. Supplied with 200 micron bags.
• REEF-Pump 2000 DC Pump.
• REEF-Filter Bio 1500.
• Re-gassing /Trickle bio-tower complete with 1” TMC Bio-rings.
• REEF-Skim PRO 1500 DC (salwater version only).
• TMC Commercial UV Steriliser P2-110W.
• Livestock supply pump
• Ozone generator
• Pipe and ﬁttings