TMC System 5000 Freshwater
A complete, compact, plug and play recirculation ﬁltration system (RAS) for use in freshwater applications. Ideally suited for hatcheries, research facilities, retail shops, as well as public aquaria displays and quarantine systems.
• Small space saving design incorporating mechanical, biological and UV ﬁltration, as well as an in line media reactor (suitable for use with media such as carbon).
• New energy saving design, with the entire ﬁltration system being run off a single pump.
• Water ﬂow to the livestock tanks supplied via a double pass UV for effective sterilisation.
• Manufactured from high quality polypropylene, PVC and acrylic components, suitable for marine environments.
• Robust, double walled and fully insulated reservoir.
• Can be re-assembled in a matter of hours without any specialist tools.
• Manufactured in the UK.
605 litre pallet reservoir
Mechanical bag ﬁlter unit supplied with 100 micron ﬁlter bags
Fluidised Sand Filter
TBT 5300 Re-gassing/ Trickling Bio-Tower
In-Line Media Reactor
440W UV Steriliser
AV75 Filtration pump
Livestock supply pump
Heater with digital thermostat
Additional pressurised mechanical ﬁltration
Pipe and ﬁttings