|AQUARIST||MANCHESTER||MAN/FH||August 10 2023||August 20 2023||Open/Close|
We are looking to recruit responsible AQUARISTS to work at our Manchester site in Wythenshawe. You should have a keen interest in aquatics, preferably marine, display good customer focus and team working ability, there is a requirement to support livestock sales.
Aquarists are critical to the daily operations of our Livestock business. You would be working as part of a very busy team in our modern fish holding facilities. General duties include assisting with the acclimation, tank maintenance, feeding, handling livestock, sales orders and dealing with customers in the Fish-House.
Contracted working hours are Monday to Friday (42.5 hours per week / shift rota), due to the nature of dealing with Livestock, business flexibility in hours is essential. The shift rota includes early starts, some evening and weekend work. The successful candidate should have an interest in aquatics or animal care, and be enthusiastic, hard-working, and eager to learn all aspects of fish husbandry. Full training is provided.
- Team player
- Hands on approach
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Flexibility and enthusiasm essential
- Good customer service skills
- Aquatic experience (advantageous, but not essential)
Starting date: a.s.a.p Salary starting at NMW and according to experience, weekend shifts attract a higher rate.
|SALES SPECIALIST||MANCHESTER||SALES/MAN||August 23 2023||September 04 2023||Open/Close|
Position based in Sharston, Manchester
We are looking for a someone who is an enthusiastic customer focused individual with strong sales skills, to join our team based in Manchester reporting to the General Manager.
They will be responsible for acquiring new customers within their geographical territory while evolving the business with existing customers to deliver agreed objectives/targets. This role requires a candidate to be pro-active, customer focused and not be afraid to discuss sales, be able to structure their sales tasks, have a professional telephone manner and the ability to connect and build relationships with customers.There will be daily handling of sales tasks, export administration and activities that support sales efforts.
An interest in marine animals or general pet keeping would be advantageous but not required. A valid UK drivers’ licence is required for this role.
Full training given and duties will include but are not limited to.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with customers, via sales calls and trips
- Ownership of their sales and customer service process to achieve sales targets
- Creation of shipment quotes, orders and inputting all documentation to the in-house systems
- Understanding the company’s products to advise and make suitable recommendations to customers
- Looking for new business opportunities and onboarding new customers
- Retaining a high level of autonomy as set out by management.
- Attending occasional trade shows and hobbyist eventsand sales trips to territory areas
- Managing the timely resolution of queries and problems as they arise.
Hours of Work Monday - Friday 7am-4pm with flexibility in hours to support the operational demands of the business. We can accommodate an immediate start.
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year and quarterly sales bonus
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme